[asterisk-users] Call Center

Sherwood McGowan sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:49:35 CDT 2008

Syed Nasruddin wrote:
> Dear Sherwood,
>
> Thanks.
>
> Just three questions:
>
> 1. Will I be needing Apache or Asterk-stat will handle itself?
> 2. Are there How-tos for integerating asterisk-stat with asterisk?
> 3. My Recordings are being saved in the default folder i.e:
> /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/  in .gsm format. When I wish to listen to a
> particular recording I first convert it with SOX utility into .wav
> format and then listen it. Will this also be automated so that when I
> select a recording and try to listen it will be in right format.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Syed Nasruddin

Apache/PHP and the appropriate database plugin will be needed :)
Asterisk-Stat comes with installation information
Yes, but only if you modify the Asterisk-Stat's pages as I have done, by
creating a "listen/download" link in the system and having it link to
the recording in question. You can also make the link call a shell
script that transcodes the file before offering it up.

--
Sherwood McGowan
VoIP / Telecom Solutions
sherwood.mcgowan at gmail.com