[asterisk-users] Call Center

Syed Nasruddin nasruddin at ncel.com.pk
Tue Jun 17 03:44:41 CDT 2008

Dear Sherwood,

Thanks.

Just three questions:

1. Will I be needing Apache or Asterk-stat will handle itself?
2. Are there How-tos for integerating asterisk-stat with asterisk?
3. My Recordings are being saved in the default folder i.e:
/var/spool/asterisk/monitor/  in .gsm format. When I wish to listen to a
particular recording I first convert it with SOX utility into .wav
format and then listen it. Will this also be automated so that when I
select a recording and try to listen it will be in right format.

Thanks again.

Syed Nasruddin