[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:51:49 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net> wrote:
> This might depends on your country (re. availability), but I've had a lot
> of good results with the Siemens DECT range... (eg. S450IP) The
> base-station has a built in ATA, so 2 sockets, one PSTN, one Ethernet...

No question, the Siemens DECT SIP phones are great, I do have one, the
S675IP, and I love it. I even wrote a (basic non tech) review of it
and here's a photo of the "RSS screensaver"  http://x2z.eu/h click on
photo if you want to read the review. I love this phone, biut iot's
too expensive for the other location where I just want a SIP ATA to
connect to an existing cordless. I will take a look at the Linksys
though, sounds interesting.