[asterisk-users] Call Center

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 20:15:45 CDT 2008

Hello,

We have set up dozens of call centers, some using Asterisk Queues and
the rest using VICIDIAL Call Center Suite. What you want can easily be
accomplished with an average server and Asterisk Queues with not too
much effort using standard Asterisk configuration features. we have
set up a small 7-seat inbound call center like this for a client on a
P4 1.6GHz PC and it has worked great for the last 3 years.

Thanks,

MATT---