[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Jun 13 09:10:52 CDT 2008

If that is the way you NEED to set things up then you are obviously a
scumbag. (No referances to anyone on this list). If you start off with
so many layers of shells, you obviously don't care what anyone thinks of
you or your 'affiliated' companies.

The laws were made to be pretty simple to follow, the lists can be
expensive, but, IRC they are free up to 5 Area Codes. Yes the process to
scrub may be a pain, but who wants to pitch to someone that DOESN'T want
to be pitched to?

I personally feel, and this is only an opinion, that you should follow
the laws of the country to whom you are selling, calling, pitching.  If
there is a conflict in the law between source and target contries, it is
better to follow the rules that are more strict.

I lived for 4 years in a building where the Colombian Ambassador lived,
he lived right above me, every Wednesday night starting at 11:00PM, he
would have a party, lots of dancing on his hardwood floors, loud music,
talking, banging, etc.... I went the first few times and asked him to
please turn it down a notch as my kid needed to sleep for school in the
morning, He NEVER complied, the Miami Police were called every Wednesday
by the building security but were unable to make any arrests, or enact
any type of authority because he was a diplomat and by extension his
home was not governed by the laws of this country. In the end, I bribed
the security into letting me into the Meter Room and after removing his
US power meter, and having him stay in the dark until the power company
could come the next morning, he learned to get along with others.

This will happen to the Off-shore call centers that do not follow the
rules, they will simply be forced to comply.

It is not that hard to get a Valid DID from your ITSP that you can use
to identify your outgoing calls, you can track call backs, both good and
bad, Have it go to a VM box and allow someone to leave a message. If
they are interested in being a customer, you gave them a way to reach
you, if they are upset because you called, take them off your list. It
is easy, use technology to save your workforce from un-needed work.

Alex

USA
> > can get shut down for the activities of the company OUTSIDE of the
USA