[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Jun 13 08:42:13 CDT 2008

That can be avoided by simply distancing yourself through various
corporate shell games.  That's how the big boys do it.

A good corporate lawyer can advise how to do this, but basically you
setup a corporation that has no real assets that does business with
the overseas company directly.  Then you setup another totally
separate corporation that uses the first corporation strictly as a
"vendor".

Let them fine and and subsequently bankrupt the first corporation,
with no assets, it is hard to get blood from a stone.

Then the second corporation just needs to find a new "vendor".

It is similar to forming a corporation that owns your house and
generates revenue from you paying "rent" (mortgage) payments.  It is
obviously a wash but your house is protected from any claims against
you personally since it is owned by a total legally separate corporate
entity.

Thanks,
Steve T