[asterisk-users] Fax on FXS

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Mon Jun 9 12:34:31 CDT 2008

You should not expect FaxOverVoiceOverIPOverInternet to work well.  If
you stick to ulaw codec for the entire call, it might work well enough
for your use, but it might not.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near