[asterisk-users] Lumenvox - Gentoo

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:20:41 CDT 2008

Make sure you enable all the USE flags, and then perhaps try
emerge boost
again

I've had times where leaving out a badly named USE flag meant that
critical things didn't end up getting built. A particularly egregious
"must enable all USE flags" case is if you try
emerge ejabberd

Without all the USE flags, especially mod_irc (WTF!) you end up with a
useless daemon. Why would you let anybody emerge a chat daemon with no
support for chat?