[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.6 vs 1.4?

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Wed Jun 4 15:13:13 CDT 2008

Just an update.  I tried updating to the newest Rhino Release firmware
1.15 and newest stable driver version 2.2.6.  It works OK with
zaptel-1.4.9.2 and compiles OK with 1.4.10.1 but when compiled against
zaptel 1.4.10.1 Asterisk does not see any zap channels.  I'm currently
running one branch office with the upgraded firmware, driver,
zaptel-1.4.9.2 and Asterisk-1.4.20.1.  I'll see how everything goes
there and may upgrade the other offices if it works OK.

Thanks,
Brent