[asterisk-users] passing a call to the call queue

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 07:09:10 CDT 2008

Hello
I created in asterisk a call queue, a context associated to that queue, everything tested.
I have also a windows application who uses the class BaseAGIScript.
This application collects information from the caller, and at some point I want to pass the call to the call queue, I tried to change the context using the function SetContext whithout result, I haven't found and example where is shown who to do it.
Thanks in advance for any answer.
Enediel
Linux user 300141
Debian GNU/Linux