[asterisk-users] problem configuring queue

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:10:57 CDT 2008

Hello
I installed asteriskNow, I created a call queue

On the queues.conf file I can read

[6010]
fullname = techsupport
strategy = roundrobin
timeout = 10
context = ntech
wrapuptime =
autofill = yes
autopause = no
maxlen =
joinempty = no
leavewhenempty = no
reportholdtime = no
member = SIP/6000

the only change I made here manually was to change the member definition, with this configuration it works, before was inserted this way
member = Agent/6000
, but it did not work.

but in the logs I found the following entry

app_queue.c: Unknown keyword in queue '6010': fullname at line 52 of queues.conf

if the rest of fields were inserted by the interface of asterisknow, which is the cause of this message.

I still have problem figuring out how to pass the call to this queue, after collecting some information from the caller,
from one application that uses BaseAGIScript

Thanks in advance for any help

Greetings
Enediel