[asterisk-users] Friday at 12 Noon EDT (9 AM Pacific) Asterisk and VoIP User Groups Worldwide

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:25:49 CDT 2008

This is a recovery from last week's fiasco. Tech issues prevented the
conference from having our full complement of voices.

If you are in an Asterisk Users Group, you'll want John Todd to know
about it. If nothing else, he may get you a Digium beachball or my
personal favorite, the Digium screwdriver that saved my life.

Please join this call and weigh in with what a user group means to
you, why they're important, how Digium can help you find other
interested users in your area. After all, it's in their interest to
foster your group's growth, just as they have with our weekly VUC.

To listen or participate:

http://bit.ly/voip

a little before 12 Noon EDT (9AM PDT, 11 Central, 4PM GMT)
phone sip:123 at x2z.eu or PSTN: Call (724) 444-7444

Enter 22622# then 1# or your PIN if you registered at Talkshoe.
There are several guest PIN available if you grab my attention on the
IRC channel below.
The PIN lets me know who's speaking.

IRC is on Freenode.net #voip-users-conference

Forums, blogs, etc: http://bit.ly/voipusers

Recordings: http://bit.ly/archives

If http://bit.ly is down, just see http://voipusersconference.org for
the info :)

"no animals were used in creating or testing of this message"