[asterisk-users] Cisco Call Manager to Asterisk conversion

Chad Whitten cwhitten at metronetsys.com
Thu Jul 24 12:41:28 CDT 2008

I need to replace a cisco call manager with an asterisk box.  Phones
are cisco 7940 and 7910. I know the 40's can use SIP but the 7910's
have to use the skinny/sccp driver.  Its been quite awhile since I did
anything with asterisk, so I am looking for some assistance with the
configuration and am willing to pay.  Its a basic setup, 30+ phones,
incoming lines via PRI, 1 dial plan for incoming and outgoing -
nothing fancy there, voicemail for each phone and DID number for each
phone.

--
Chad Whitten
cwhitten at metronetsys.com