[asterisk-users] MagicJack quality

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Jul 11 17:53:58 CDT 2008

  As per the ads, if people ignore them or not, doesn't matter.  Advertisers
will fall in love with the idea that the venue "reaches" 1 million people,
or more.  As per the price of the service, they might be calculating the
fact that the average monthly consumption of minutes on a softphone could be
lower that the average monthly consumption on hardphones.  After all, having
to have that cpu on to make the call, is a drag.

CS