[asterisk-users] US T1 Hangup Detection

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Tue Jul 8 15:11:47 CDT 2008

Just an update for the information I got from Verizon:

It is a "true" T1, not a PRI for sure.  b8zs and esf signalling.  It
is loop start with disconnect supervision (kewlstart as I understand
it).  I know I had already tried kewlstart before, but I suppose it is
possible that some other configuration option was making it not work.
Since the only T1 line I have coming in is our live phone lines I will
have to test this again late some night this week, so if somebody has
an idea of some things to check while I am doing that I will certainly
give it a shot, otherwise I will report back afterwords if I had
success.

Daniel