[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:15:08 CDT 2008

Hi Remco,

Here's my SIP config..

[8902]
type=friend
secret=xxx
record_out=Adhoc
record_in=Adhoc
qualify=no
port=5060
pickupgroup=
nat=no
md5secret=xxx
mailbox=8902 at device
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=auto
dial=SIP/8902
context=from-internal
canreinvite=no
callgroup=
callerid=device <8902>
accountcode=mobile
call-limit=50

As for internet calling, once you have the feature installed, there is a new
option available in the connection settings "use internet dialing when
available". I have this turned on, and calls route over wifi/voip when I am
registered instead of the cell network. Hth!

Thanks,
Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca
: http://www.ratemydialplan.com