[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jul 7 04:21:26 CDT 2008

Hi Matt!!

Thanks for that. When i use the same config, it looks like my Asterisk
1.4.21.1 really expects the md5secret because i get this :
[Jul  7 11:11:21] NOTICE[17678]: chan_sip.c:15236 handle_request_register:
Registration from '<sip:272 at 10.10.0.1:5060>' failed for
'10.10.250.252' - Wrong password

When i uncomment the md5secret, the phone seems to register but the
display of the phone keeps on displaying 'Searching.....' at the place of
internet call but i can call my local voicemail.

When i try to call any other number i can see that the phone is dialling a
9 before the number i want to dial.

Weird......