[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Jul 6 07:27:35 CDT 2008

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008, Matt Gibson wrote:

> http://www.voipphreak.ca/2008/03/29/enable-the-hidden-voip-features-of-windo
> ws-mobile-6x-for-free-voip-calls-using-asterisk/

Thanks for the link!

I installed and configured the phone according to the above link.

It only seems to work partly though. I sometimes managed to get tmy TyTN
II to register with asterisk.

Incoming calls only work sporadically, only when the phone registers as
peer (which it doesn't always do). And even when inbound calls work, i
never have the option to select Internet Calling when making a call.

The phone does state "Internet Calling: Available"

Maybe my sip.conf is wrong?  This is what i have now :

[123]                   ; HTC TyTN II
disallow=all
allow=alaw
type=friend