[asterisk-users] Windows Mobile 6 IAX/SIP client?

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:20:07 CDT 2008

Hi Roland,

No problem, glad this works for you. We don't find it too bad.

Hm, I'm not sure why you're having difficulty with the editing tool, you can
check on xda-developers.org forum for more information on the editing tool,
there may be a newer version. If you need help, feel free to email me at
mattgibson.ca at gmail.com

Thanks,

Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca