[asterisk-users] How to get called number in featuremap

Prashant Sharma prashant.ruby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:08:07 CST 2008

Hi,

I am new to asterisk configuration.
I want to get called number in features.conf.
I am defining a feature in features.conf and that feature got executed on
pressing a particular DTMF key sequence.
As I want to execute my own application on pressing that key which will use
called number.

testfeature => 3,peer,AGI,StoreNumber|<CalledNumber>

Here I want to use called number in place of <CalledNumber> tag. When I use
any variable *${DIALEDPEERNUMBER} *then it does not resolve the variable in
features.conf.

if i use following then it does not work.

testfeature => 3,peer,AGI,StoreNumber|*${DIALEDPEERNUMBER}

*StoreNumber is my own application that stores the number.
*
Any idea as how I can use CalledNumber in features.conf?

Please help.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Prashant