[asterisk-users] Asterisk's DANGEROUS Transfer CDR's

Grey Man greyvoip at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 29 15:05:42 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----

Disbaling transfers is an attractive option from my point of view but not from my customer's. Being able to transfer an incoming call from the receptionist to the required person is something businesses will consider changing provider for in my experience.

There is no way Asterisk is correct with regards the CDR's produced by a transfer. That's what I'm hoping to get people to agree on and think about a change for.

> Asterisk is still correct, because the leg of the call that billing was happening on (the sip client) is no longer there.

Correct? There are still two other calls that were initiated by the user why should they be dismissed because the first call hungup? In any case they are not dismissed entirely they are just combined and recorded inaccurately.

Regards,

Greyman

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail