[asterisk-users] Calls Being Randomly Bridged

Fons van der Beek fons.vanderbeek at 84-it.com
Sun Jan 20 06:06:05 CST 2008

Michael J. Liberatore schreef:

> [...]
On the snom 360
If you pay close attention when you transfer the calls, you can see the
names/numbers of the calling partners
by using the "cursor" button (the round button with arrows) you can
select to who you want to transfer to.
It's an user issue, but you can't "blame" the user when there is a lot
incoming traffic it takes too many button presses and careful attention
to make a correct transfer.

How to disable it?
I don't know but i faced the problem that users occasionally want to
bridge calls.
e.g. someone calls for a person that only can be reached by Cellphone,
this can be accomplished by asterisk and is often needed.

Personally I'm still looking for a good solution for a central station
that is easy to use and has a professional appeal, i thought the linksys
962+932 was it, but it has also some drawbacks.
One(or two) button attended transfer is not reliable. certainly not when
there are 2 or three simultaneously incoming calls. It gets confusing at
that time.

If anyone has any suggestions don't hesitate to make them!