[asterisk-users] HDLC errors

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:02:16 CST 2008

Well how do you test with one of the cheap continuity testers or with
a Fluke or similar?

Also just for the heck of it... I assume in your zapata.conf your lbo
is set to 0 try 1 see if it makes a difference. Most of the time your
CSU/DSU/NIU will autodetect this change. But just try it see what
happens and if possible post back with what equipment the telco
installed for the T1.