[asterisk-users] HDLC errors

Steven Kurylo steven.kurylo at aviawest.com
Thu Jan 17 18:49:44 CST 2008

> You mention "went into production", Did this imply moving of the system
> from a testing room into a server-location? Other (longer) cables?

Unplugged the current system and hooked up a new, longer, cable to the
asterisk system.  The cable is RJ48 STP, about 100 feet.  However we ran
several cables and swapping them around doesn't make a difference; they
all test good too.  We could be having bad luck with them :-)

I was thinking of moving the server to be beside the telco box, but that
is a large undertaking.
> Perhaps you can check with your telco wether they receive bad frames
> coming from you....
I gave them a call and they'll run a report and get back to me.
Hopefully the patlooptest tonight will point to the problem.

Thank you everyone for all your suggestions.