[asterisk-users] [OT] Call for speakers: BOB 2.0

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Jan 11 10:20:59 CST 2008

Friends,

In April, I'm organizing a conference here in Sweden about the new IP
Communications platform - SIP, Instant messaging, audio, video, text.
Open Standards, Open Source. Asterisk is part of a new platform that
we're building. The new version, 1.4, integrates with Jabber and
there's a lot of good examples on new applications that integrate
Asterisk with FaceBook, SugarCRM and flowers... :-)

The conference is named BOB 2.0 - or "the IP Communications Technology
Summit".

Read more on http://www.ipcsummit.com

I'm looking for speakers with interesting ideas or stories - new
applications with combinations of VoIP, IM, location, multimedia or
just clever solutions with text messaging integrated with the new
platforms... The conference will have a lot of interesting people as
speakers. Both myself and Philippe Sultan (INRIA, France) will
participate from the Asterisk developers group.

If you have an idea, drop me an e-mail at oej at edvina.net

At the end of the conference, on friday April 4th, I will run an
Asterisk Community Meeting for everyone working with Asterisk,
building systems, hacking, porting, integrating.

Looking forward to your mails!

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
/Olle