[asterisk-users] Dealy while taking

Max Weltz max at opticall.se
Fri Jan 11 08:29:04 CST 2008

Hello,

if you give more information about your configuration, it will be
easier to help you.
Are both clients on the same network or are they separated by a NAT?
What is the configuration of these SIP clients in sip.conf? Do you
experience these delays with other soft phones, with non-SIP calls?

Regards,

Max