[asterisk-users] Soundcard necessary on an asterisk server toget output of playback()?? -> Next step

Stefan Guenther asterisk01 at in-put.de
Fri Jan 11 10:21:27 CST 2008

Hi,

 >> ATAL: Error inserting ztdummy
 >> > (/lib/modules/2.6.22-14-386/misc/ztdummy.ko): Unknown symbol in
module,
 >> > or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
 >
 >Are you sure that the source of your kernel is the same as the running
 >kernel?
 >
 >I.E. Have a look at the source it is using while compiling Asterisk and
 >compare that to uname -a

yes, I'm sure. There is only one source code directory on this system
and I have already used it to compile the driver for an EICON/DIALOGIC
card. And these drivers works perfectly.

BTW: Do I need a soundcard to use the local channel in a queue?
Asterisk forwards calls to agents like this:

-- Executing [98 at local:1] Answer("Local/98 at local-a81e,2", "") in new stack

The agent picks up the phone but neither the agent nor the caller here
anything.

Thanks for your help,

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus