[asterisk-users] asterisk queue agent problem

satish patel satish_patel_2000_2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 06:30:52 CST 2008

Dear

                    I have queue setup arround 10 agent setup now what happend when call inter in queue and queue transfer call available extension but suppose extension A call to extension B ( ineternal sip call ) that time anycall come into queue and suppose queue transfer call on A extension so it got busy caz its talking to B ext. so my call got hangup ...so how to my queue detect which extension got busy or free is there any function my queue detect channel STATUS ???

  Thing is that my queue only know about agent phone status when queue transfer call to agent...right if 2 agent talk to each othere that time my queue not come in that part so how does my queue understand A and B extesion are busy ???

----PGP Signature--

Satish Patel
mobile:- +91-9818875535

http://www.linuxbug.org