[asterisk-users] Problems with Refered Call and Accountcode using siptapi

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Wed Feb 27 10:52:36 CST 2008

Hello,

I am having a problem with an call openend from the siptapi application
(http://www.enum.at/SIP-TAPI.479.0.html) to a phone which is refered to
another external number after the phone picks up. I see in the Sip
Traffic that everything is fine with the exosip client used in siptapi
and the phone. There is the right accountcode and everything runs fine.
When i pick up the phone, the siptapi app. sends a REFER Msg to transfer
the call to another external number (selected in outlook or any other
Tapi Application). The Problem is that there is no ACCOUNTCODE after the
Refer.
I´ve set the accountcode with Set(cdr(accountcode)=${ACCOUNTCODE})
before the dial cmd to the phone.

Could it be a problem that the sip communication is from and to the same
user? This is to identifie the right phone to call.

log from the refer sip msg:

<-- SIP read from 213.xxx.xxx.xxx:19446:
REFER sip:USERA at 213.xxx.xxx.yyy SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 213.xxx.xxx.xxx:19385;rport;branch=z9hG4bK1049241783