[asterisk-users] Answered Call marked as "NO ANSWER"

Jorge Mendoza mendoza at tcc.com.pe
Thu Feb 21 16:48:35 CST 2008

Raúl,

Callprogress is not reliable for call supervision. Sorry.
For maximum reliability with callprogress, the tones and cadences send
by the CO must match every well with the tones plan defined in your
asterisk box. Probably the tones of the other telephone company, where
the answer detection fail, are different or the cadences are different.

Jorge