[asterisk-users] Answered Call marked as "NO ANSWER"

Raúl Gómez C. nachogomez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:12:04 CST 2008

Jorge,

I think our telco doesn't provide disconnection supervision because I had to
use "callprogress", "busydetect" and "busycount" in order to properly
disconnect a terminated call (and to avoid the infamous long message in the
voicemail), so I think I can't disable the "callprogress" option.

I will try to contact the telco provider of these "numbers" in order to ask
them what kind of answer supervision they provide.

Any other ideas???

Thanks again

--
Raul