[asterisk-users] Sangoma FXO EC vs Rhino FXO EC

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Feb 20 10:41:42 CST 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 04:50:57 Michael J. Liberatore wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I didn't know they now had 5 year warranties, that
> was one big thing keeping me away cause my last card from them broke
> after 13 months and I was stuck with it and lost lots of money.  But I
> think I cant look at digium in this situation because I don't believe
> they have echo cancellation on their fxo cards and in this instance it's
> a requirement.

For the smaller cards, you can get a free license for a software echo
canceller (HPEC) that works exactly the same as the hardware echo
canceller.  Or rather, the license is free for Digium cards.

> Also the card they have now is a digium card (4 port)
> and they arent happy with it, and it's a current model...

Are you sure they have a TDM410?  That card was only released in late
January.  At the very least, you should call up Digium support and give them
a chance to get it working.

--
Tilghman