[asterisk-users] UK issue - Asterisk dialling 999... sort of

Razza razza30 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:23:54 CST 2008

When I first set up asterisk, I had similar, fortunately not with the old
bill!
It basically boiled down to not enough delay between seizing the line and
dialing the digits, for example the following would have dialled the coppers
012*99 9*12345, as 012 would have been missed.
I'm guessing this isn't whats happening to you, if all your other calls are
uworking fine, but did bring back some memories and made me smile :o)