[asterisk-users] UK issue - Asterisk dialling 999... sort of

Phil Knighton phil.knighton at mjog.com
Thu Feb 14 03:30:52 CST 2008

Can I just say I'm grateful for all the replies - this list is
invaluable.

Thanks for the suggestion Razza, I've been back again to the logs and no
call was placed that contained the string "999" or "112" at the right
time!

Glad it made you smile, said it was a fun one for the list.  Looking
like this one is going to go down as a mystery... until the Police call
again!  It has only happened twice in the 16 months we've been using
Asterisk, I'm just keen to find a solution.