[asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2000 Loses Connectivity

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:34:23 CST 2008

Yes but network issues are still possible. What sort of network
connections are you using?  What sort of routers/firewalls/other
network gear? Are you certain of the reliability of the T1? Also you
did not post what Asterisk version is in use. Please also post the
relevant sip.conf and configuration file of the phone.