[asterisk-users] Join empty queue property

equis software equissoftware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 10:44:47 CST 2008

Because I want this behabior, if all agents are busy I redirect the call to
an IVR to register the question.
In fact there is a property in queue.conf

; This setting controls whether callers can join a queue with no members.
There
; are three choices:
;
; yes    - callers can join a queue with no members or only unavailable
members
; no     - callers cannot join a queue with no members
; strict - callers cannot join a queue with no members or only unavailable
;          members
;
; joinempty = yes

I try to use  joinempty = strict