[asterisk-users] Join empty queue property

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Mon Dec 29 10:31:59 CST 2008

	Then why use a queue?  The purpose of a queue is exactly to keep people
waiting while agents are all busy.

	The only way I can see something like what you want is to put a very
low timeout (maybe 10 seconds) so if all your agents are busy then the
caller will get dropped from the queue and continue with the dialplan
where you can redirect them.