[asterisk-users] Country numbering plan resources

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Dec 12 23:37:18 CST 2008

On Fri, December 12, 2008 10:57 pm, Michael wrote:

> So therefore the over all USA and NA % is smaller from this part of the
> world, hence the up line can make enough profit over all that they are
> less likely to view it as a loosing proposition.

That depends entirely on who your users are calling in North America.

I know a customer that got a nice blended deal from a Tier 1 NA carrier
for terminating traffic from overseas.  Said carrier is pulling their hair
out trying to figure out how to get rid of this contract;  the customer is
cherry-picking the most expensive routes off that plan precisely because it
is blended.  It's costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars a month.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems