[asterisk-users] Country numbering plan resources

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sun Dec 14 02:14:17 CST 2008

I find the idea very interesting and quite useful.

There is an ongoing effort on Wikipedia to gather as much information as
possible, and keep it current:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_country_calling_codes

Here is the data for Armenia (phone numbers are 11 digits):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%2B374

regards,
Vahan