[asterisk-users] SER, OpenSER, Kamailio, OpenSIPS -- what are you using?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Dec 12 20:39:29 CST 2008

But, just to be clear, the answer to your question - or more precisely,
the answer to the question underlying your question ("WHY are you using
what you're using?") - is fundamentally political in its essence.

Most aspects of the case for one or the other have little to do with
technology.  At this time.