[asterisk-users] SER, OpenSER, Kamailio, OpenSIPS -- what are you using?

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Fri Dec 12 20:19:52 CST 2008

One of the above is frequently used to front-end Asterisk.

I used OpenSER to front-end a farm of Asterisk servers and was very happy
with it. The ability to take a box out of service or to route a specific
DNIS to a box for testing rocks.

Since OpenSER has died (I don't care about the
politics/personalities/trademarks), Kamailio and OpenSIPS have risen from
the ashes. What are you using? (I'm still using OpenSER 1.3.1-notls.)

Thanks in advance,