[asterisk-users] Load balancing Asterisk.

Al lists asteriskal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 19:12:33 CST 2008

Foundry serverIron does support SIP and its ASIC not a linux box Load
balancer like F5,
Refer to Chapter 10 (page 677) of ServerIron manual.
It explains everything in detail.
Also you may need to play with source nat a little bit to make your specific
configuration work, but it should work, at least in theory.