[asterisk-users] get first month of trixbox free

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Thu Dec 11 23:49:07 CST 2008

Caution-top posting. It works for me--ignore it if you like.

Lots of us would be happy to provide a month's free service to demonstrate a
valuable product to a potential client, but we wouldn't choose to do it on a
"Non-Commercial Discussion" list.

And (flame follows) we would do it using careful use of English grammar and
spelling, especially if we were using a Western Oregon University email
account for commercial purposes.

  --Don

Don Kelly
PCF Corp