[asterisk-users] get first month of trixbox free

Babcock, Michael Alex mbabcock06 at wou.edu
Thu Dec 11 23:35:56 CST 2008

hi;
I stand to be corrected. In order for you to get this coupon code to
get you a free month, you must sign up for the monthly plans. We did
not activate this coupon for our quarterly payment options, ore our
semi annually or annually payment options. You can only get the 30
Days free if you sign up to pay bye month.
thank you, and my sincere apologies for this possible miss
understanding.
Michael