[asterisk-users] get first month of trixbox free

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Fri Dec 12 09:13:37 CST 2008

Hi Don,

Don Kelly wrote:

> Caution---top posting. It works for me--ignore it if you like.

Without forgiving Michael's commercial message to *-users, perhaps we
can punish your top posting by highlighting your gross insensitivity to
the "physically challenged"! :-)

> And (flame follows) we would do it using careful use of English
> grammar and spelling, especially if we were

The only major error I found were "threw" instead of "through". Perhaps
that is forgivable for someone using a handle of "creepyBLINDy"? N'est pas?

regards,

Drew

--
Drew Gibson