[asterisk-users] get first month of trixbox free

Babcock, Michael Alex mbabcock06 at wou.edu
Thu Dec 11 23:25:48 CST 2008

hi;
threw the end of the year we are running a promo, when ordering any
package on
http://gwhosting.net
including our vps servers and trixbox servers, you can get your first
month off. Yes, that's right, enter "30free" with out the quote signs
into the coupon code field during checkout to get your first month
free. Give us a try, you won't be sorry. Your security is our number
one priority. GW Hosting, your dedicated home on the web:
http://gwhosting.net
"30free" does truly get you your free month. Stop at any time during
your first month and you won't be charged any more, no strings
attached. Well, wait there is one string, you have to go to
http://gwhosting.net
and sign up using "30free" to get the free month.
thanks
Michael Babcock
Michael Babcock
Owner of GW Hosting, http://www.gwhosting.net
For information on what I may be doing at the moment, please feel free
to visit my blog, twitter or brightkite at the following links:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/creepyblindy
Blog: http://www.gwfans.net
Brightkite: http://brightkite.com/people/creepyblindy