[asterisk-users] cepstral vs festival

Andrew Kohlsmith (lists) aklists at mixdown.ca
Thu Dec 4 13:24:06 CST 2008

On December 4, 2008 02:14:52 pm Erik (Caneris) wrote:
> Thanks. Unfortunately no SIP/IAX access at this time, only by dialing one
> of the TNs. However, I'll bring it up with the client and see if they'd
> want us to configure that.

Definitely would be cool, you don't lose any ad revenue and I don't have to
use up my minutes.

> Somewhat off-topic, but I'll mention briefly that it's a multi-city service
> and you can get more info at http://www.trafficondemand.ca/ I believe that
> it's still considered "beta" for non-Toronto.

You have Kitchener/Waterloo!  Yay

<dials>

Oh.  No traffic.  Boo-urns.

I'd definitely like to know when you start populating the traffic part of K/W
(and separate out london, it's a poor choice to group.
Kitchener/Wwaterloo/Cambridge sure... but London?  That's a common
Torontonian thing to do.  :-)

-A.