[asterisk-users] cepstral vs festival

Erik (Caneris) erik_list at caneris.com
Thu Dec 4 13:14:52 CST 2008

Thanks. Unfortunately no SIP/IAX access at this time, only by dialing one of the TNs. However, I'll bring it up with the client and see if they'd want us to configure that.

Somewhat off-topic, but I'll mention briefly that it's a multi-city service and you can get more info at http://www.trafficondemand.ca/
I believe that it's still considered "beta" for non-Toronto.

Regards,
--
Erik
Caneris