[asterisk-users] cepstral vs festival

Erik (Caneris) erik_list at caneris.com
Fri Dec 5 15:43:35 CST 2008

> > Somewhat off-topic, but I'll mention briefly that it's a
> multi-city service
> > and you can get more info at http://www.trafficondemand.ca/
> I believe that
> > it's still considered "beta" for non-Toronto.
>
> You have Kitchener/Waterloo!  Yay
>
> <dials>
>
> Oh.  No traffic.  Boo-urns.

Hehe...working on it ;)

> I'd definitely like to know when you start populating the
> traffic part of K/W
> (and separate out london, it's a poor choice to group.
> Kitchener/Wwaterloo/Cambridge sure... but London?  That's a common
> Torontonian thing to do.  :-)

Agreed. I advised the client against that, during design, but here we are. Hopefully he requests us to change this soon.

On an unrelated note, I always find the "Toronto is the centre of the universe" attitude quite amusing. Some clients who call us for DSL qualifications, when asked "Where are you located?" respond with "Bathurst & Shephard". "No sir, what city and province?"

--
Erik
Caneris