[asterisk-users] Persistentmembers (Not working with restart)

Cordeiro, Marco marco.cordeiro at globalstar.com.br
Tue Dec 2 05:09:06 CST 2008

Hello All,

I currently have an Asterisk Box, running a callcenter with 04 queues. I set
queues.conf with "persistentmembers=yes" in the general section as follows:

[general]

monitor-type = MixMonitor

persistentmembers = yes

However when I perform any kind of restart in the Asterisk application, all
agents are considered unavailable after that.

Though when performing reload, agents keep their status as it was before the
reload.

Is there any where else that I should set dynamic agents as persistent
members to keep their status after a asterisk restart??

Thanks,

Marco